Our mission is to serve our customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology. We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customer first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
We are looking who is enthusiastic to play a key role in helping Trendyol provide the best shopping experience to millions of customers. You also need to keep up with the pace and the energy of our dynamic team and an agile environment!
Marketing Team is the heart of the business at Trendyol! Marketing team connects people and fashion online with the most innovative marketing strategies! The team also analyses data to make great decisions on the competitive marketplace through right advertisement tactics.
We are putting our best effort to create an excellent experience for our customers!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering, Management, Economics and other related departments
- Min. 2-3 years of strong social media marketing experience
- Strong writing skills with ability to create editorial content in real time
- Having commercial awareness and a keen interest in marketing, fashion and social
- Digitally savvy – must display an interest in social media, new apps and technology
- Showing highly strategic social approach – ability to deliver digital marketing strategies effectively and measure the efficacy of campaigns using insight tools (Socialbakers, Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, Google analytics etc.)
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats
- Experienced and an interested in photoshoot and video shoot is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks
- Ability to deliver fast, business-focused output of excellent quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Day to day running of Trendyol social media platforms, creating and managing all published content (images, video and texts)
- Explore all social media avenues, not only Facebook and Instagram but also Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Analyze digital assets of competitors, e-commerce and fashion brands in order to ascertain best practices
- Analyze social media accounts' data and implementing A/B tests to determine the effectiveness of each content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and planning specific, timely social media marketing campaigns and prepare the social media calendars accordingly
- Work closely with the brand, creative, merchandising and product teams - devising effective campaigns and possibly generate insights for digital strategy
- Develop and own the paid social media plan w/FB team
- Continually analyse and adapt social media spend in line with performance against clear KPI's
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously
- We have a lean organization structure and value team-working. We value talent, not titles
- Shape the future of fashion e-commerce as a part of our Interdisciplinary dynamic team
- Work in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual
- Don't forget to chill out! - Happy Hour twice a month! We work hard play hard:)